This is the first page I received back from my artist. I'm decent at copying things, not making them original. so so long as I have t something to work off of, I can reproduce it.

This is it's CGI counterpart. The plan is to turn the comic into a 20 minute show.and at the slow rate I am getting these pages back, I will have plenty of time to go and refine things. it will also help me build up a library.

This is the start of Trevor Jones lab, built Deepin a mountain. The house sits on top of that mountain. I am going to make this all one fully functional piece so you could walk around it like it actually existed...


it's times like this I wish I knew more people into CG who actually had time to help. I'd need people to build props, decent looking buildings, and city streets. This story takes place in Australia, but just like inspector gadget, will eventually travel the world...and I don't have the patience to build all the little things, especially when I am busy working on writing and refining the important part, the scripts ;o)...





