How I can create contiguous copies with create copiee from polygon mesh op?
I think get point position from source object to know its bounding box but i don't know to make this procedure.
Contiguous copies
-
NNois
- Posts: 754
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 18:33
Re: Contiguous copies
well you can hack the get bounding box compound no ?
-
Unaided
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 26 Feb 2014, 15:35
Re: Contiguous copies
Disconnecting Get Particle Position and connect Point Position of Source Objesct?
-
Unaided
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 26 Feb 2014, 15:35
Re: Contiguous copies
Anyone knows some open compound like procedure building-bricks?
I need something like this. Objects from "create copies from mesh" positioning "sticky" one of another one, no size dependant.
I need something like this. Objects from "create copies from mesh" positioning "sticky" one of another one, no size dependant.
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: Contiguous copies
There are several voxel compounds around with many options will work for you?