Maya FacialRig

Comments on work in progress
Helli
Posts: 211
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 09:21

Maya FacialRig

Post by Helli » 07 Jun 2014, 14:21

While I’m learning maya I thought I start with a small project.
It’s gonna be a multi layer control facial rig with muscle system.

Here is the first WIP:


Moderator edit: this thread has wandered back and forth between WIP and Maya.
The status of WIPs and Finished Works made with other software still is a bit unclear ATM - HB

Helli
Posts: 211
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 09:21

Re: Maya FacialRig

Post by Helli » 08 Jun 2014, 22:00

Weiter gehts


Sil3
Posts: 54
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 21:17

Re: Maya FacialRig

Post by Sil3 » 01 Jul 2014, 18:55

Its looking great so far.

How are you attaching the Controls to the geometry, is with the Rivet Script?

Helli
Posts: 211
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 09:21

Re: Maya FacialRig

Post by Helli » 31 Jul 2014, 09:16

hyperRealMeshParent was used for that.
Rivet probably would also work.