SOFTIMAGE|UeberTage 2014..Who will come??
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
SOFTIMAGE|UeberTage 2014..Who will come??
Hi there!
I guess, I don´t have to explain the reason why I am asking ;)
Currently looking for sponsors which is not easy, as you can imagine...So I would like to ask about you interest in UeberTage 2014.
Event might take place mid until end of September this year..
Thanks!
cheers,
oli
I guess, I don´t have to explain the reason why I am asking ;)
Currently looking for sponsors which is not easy, as you can imagine...So I would like to ask about you interest in UeberTage 2014.
Event might take place mid until end of September this year..
Thanks!
cheers,
oli
Founder of www.si-community.com
http://www.pixelpanic.de
http://www.pixelpanic.de
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: SOFTIMAGE|UeberTage 2014..Who will come??
Consider my "I will probably come" as a "I will truly try very hard to attend, circumstances permitting". ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
Re: SOFTIMAGE|UeberTage 2014..Who will come??
...no problem..This is just to see how big the interest is...
Maybe I should add, that this year we might have to see beyond our (Softimage)noses...may we will have to take a look into other packages
Maybe I should add, that this year we might have to see beyond our (Softimage)noses...may we will have to take a look into other packages
Founder of www.si-community.com
http://www.pixelpanic.de
http://www.pixelpanic.de
-
druitre
- Posts: 471
- Joined: 25 Jun 2009, 21:35
Re: SOFTIMAGE|UeberTage 2014..Who will come??
Well, if I can come, I certainly will. Just to see you and Eric and all 
-
Draise
- Posts: 894
- Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
- Skype: ondraise
- Location: Colombia
Re: SOFTIMAGE|UeberTage 2014..Who will come??
I am in another country across a great big ocean... 
-
Nick3d
- Posts: 71
- Joined: 10 Aug 2011, 12:16
Re: SOFTIMAGE|UeberTage 2014..Who will come??
I'll probably be in Germany during that time, so 99% I'll be there ( I suppose same location as last year? )
As a "going out with a bang" could you try to get The Mill to show "98% human" in depth making of? just asking
As a "going out with a bang" could you try to get The Mill to show "98% human" in depth making of? just asking
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
Re: SOFTIMAGE|UeberTage 2014..Who will come??
Yes...same location...Nice idea, but as this clip was created in NY afaik, it will be probably hard to get those people over here. So showing some E
European production is much more likely...but I can ask of course ;)
European production is much more likely...but I can ask of course ;)
Founder of www.si-community.com
http://www.pixelpanic.de
http://www.pixelpanic.de
-
mirkoj
- Posts: 205
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 16:26
- Skype: mirko-jankovic
Re: SOFTIMAGE|UeberTage 2014..Who will come??
I would love to finally come as I didn't had chance before. It is bog chance I will finally manage but as with everything in life things change so if nothing unpredictable happens I hope to get that cold beer there with you guys if nothing else then for soul of our SI 
I know that I will keep toasts for SI longer then Maya will exist!
I know that I will keep toasts for SI longer then Maya will exist!
-
forton
- Posts: 210
- Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57
Re: SOFTIMAGE|UeberTage 2014..Who will come??
If I have the chance I will certainly come, last year was very interesting.
Cheers, Wim
Cheers, Wim
-
Pancho
- Posts: 659
- Joined: 19 Sep 2010, 09:28
-
MauricioPC
- Moderator
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39
Re: SOFTIMAGE|UeberTage 2014..Who will come??
The only problem of being in South America is that we are always far from attending these kind of events, which is a shame. Hope you guys can record and share what happened in it for us. Anyway, really appreciate the effort you always put on things Owei.
FMX had some nice presentation of C4D (two German guys) with some nice tips and tricks. Maybe they could help with presentations!
FMX had some nice presentation of C4D (two German guys) with some nice tips and tricks. Maybe they could help with presentations!
-
gitarrenvogel
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 15:40
Re: SOFTIMAGE|UeberTage 2014..Who will come??
I will probably come but also will try very hard to do so. I've never been to Ubertage, so I would be very happy, if it happens. (Actually I'm using Softimage just for about one and a half years or so and finished studying and started working a few month ago.) Probably it would be interesting to talk about what to do after Softimage Nemesis. Would be interesting to hear, what some Softimage-Studios plan to do. And +1 for The Mill with 98% human. Maybe via Skype or so. 
-
gitarrenvogel
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 20 Apr 2013, 15:40
Re: SOFTIMAGE|UeberTage 2014..Who will come??
Would also be nice to see something from this incredible Nike Spot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy1rumvo9xc
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
Re: SOFTIMAGE|UeberTage 2014..Who will come??
Hey guys!
I case you missed it, you can register for the ultimate SOFTIMAGE|ÜberTage 2014 here:
http://uebertage.eventbrite.com
Hope you all will come, if possible!!
cheers,
oli
I case you missed it, you can register for the ultimate SOFTIMAGE|ÜberTage 2014 here:
http://uebertage.eventbrite.com
Hope you all will come, if possible!!
cheers,
oli
Founder of www.si-community.com
http://www.pixelpanic.de
http://www.pixelpanic.de