Creating A Corrective Shape Pose Reader With ICE

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
Caveman
Posts: 211
Joined: 12 Feb 2011, 11:38

Creating A Corrective Shape Pose Reader With ICE

Post by Caveman » 31 May 2014, 12:10

Hi! so I have watched a few videos on how to create a Pose Space Deformation Reader in both Modo and Maya. One of them was the UV driver which can be used to drive Blendshapes using the UV values from NURBS plane and another one is the more popular Cone Angle PSD Reader.

With the sheer amount of nodes available in XSI no doubt it can be created in XSI aswell. So I am trying to recreate (Cone Angle PSD Reader) Modo Maya graph in XSI, but I am stuck. Not sure if I am even doing it right 8-x

Anyone care to look at the ICE tree??

(For example - Base is the Null parented to the Shoulder Joint and Pose is the Null Parented to the Elbow Joint as the Pose Null gets near the Target Null the Corrective Shape Gets Triggered. Also created a custom parameter called Cone Angle in the Target Null to control the imaginary Cone)

Thanks

P S - I just kind of remembered the graph I do not completely understand the stuff that's going on under the hood LOL
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.