1: In Blender, there's, let's call it, 'time scrolling' feature. Let's say, ALT+ mouse wheel could be used for next-previous frame movement. It does the same as left-right arrow key, but I think everyone can find, how this 'time scrolling' is far more efficient. Obviously this can't be set in Maya or SI, using a plain keyboard mapping, because Blender allows to remap the entire user's input, not just keyboard.
So question is: is it possible to code this in Maya, and, generally, how hard is to do that.
2: Maya channel box sliders. It seems they are working in same way, as it was when I was on Maya course, eleven years ago. LMB on channel, MMB in view port to drag. Gives a warm feeling to me, makes me eleven years younger
3: It seems there is no way to scroll the parameter in channel box like in SI, using the mouse wheel. I hope I'm incorrect about this. Yes I know this eats the available undo - but anyway.
