Rubber ducks on water movement

Discussions about simulation, hair and cloth in SOFTIMAGE©
forton
Posts: 210
Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57

Rubber ducks on water movement

Post by forton » 16 May 2014, 12:08

Hi,

I want to make rubber ducks floating on water and bumping into each other, does anyone knows a good workflow for that?

Thanks, Wim

forton
Posts: 210
Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57

Re: Rubber ducks on water movement

Post by forton » 16 May 2014, 12:18

B.t.w, it's not for the floating itself, I found some compounds for that witch I still have to test (swimmer aaocean), I just don't know yet how to make them bump into each other.

Bullit
Moderator
Posts: 2621
Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44

Re: Rubber ducks on water movement

Post by Bullit » 28 May 2014, 14:13

You can go with Lagoa or SPH fluid route or i guess you can go with RBD's only.

kosyan
Posts: 28
Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 18:02

Re: Rubber ducks on water movement

Post by kosyan » 29 May 2014, 11:02


forton
Posts: 210
Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57

Re: Rubber ducks on water movement

Post by forton » 30 May 2014, 00:50

Thanks, how come I never found that one before!