I saw a video once of a compound where you could create vegetation against objects.
Like if you needed leaves around a pilar for example.
I forgot the name of it and i can't find it back. I can't even remember where i saw it.
In the video the also growd leaves against a statue.
Does someone know what i mean?
looking for vegetation compound
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
-
Daniel Brassard
- Posts: 878
- Joined: 18 Mar 2010, 22:38
- Location: St. Thomas, Ontario
Re: looking for vegetation compound
$ifndef "Softimage"
set "Softimage" "true"
$endif
set "Softimage" "true"
$endif
-
clankill3r
- Posts: 131
- Joined: 21 Oct 2012, 13:36
Re: looking for vegetation compound
thanks Daniel, it was Surface Grow 
Man ice is awesome
Man ice is awesome
-
sant0s
- Posts: 353
- Joined: 05 Sep 2011, 20:57
- Location: São Pedro de Moel