Get full scene name and path...

Discussions concerning programming of SOFTIMAGE©
User avatar
Pete
Posts: 118
Joined: 16 Jun 2009, 07:28

Get full scene name and path...

Post by Pete » 06 May 2014, 04:30

Hi,

I'm sorry to ask such a stupid question but how do i get the full path and scene name of the current scene?
I'm going around in circles in the help but I can't seem to find anything...
At the moment I'm using this to grab the scenes name for later use -

Code: Select all

var OriginalSceneName = ActiveProject.ActiveScene+"";
But I need the full path...
Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Pete.

User avatar
myara
Posts: 406
Joined: 28 Sep 2011, 08:33

Re: Get full scene name and path...

Post by myara » 06 May 2014, 07:21

ActiveScene.filename.value
M.Yara
Character Modeler | Softimage Generalist (sort of)

User avatar
Pete
Posts: 118
Joined: 16 Jun 2009, 07:28

Re: Get full scene name and path...

Post by Pete » 07 May 2014, 04:11

Awesome! Thanks man :)