weight painting cursor stays at origin
-
forton
- Posts: 210
- Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57
weight painting cursor stays at origin
I'm trying to paint envelope weights but whatever I do the cursor's circle stays at the origin and no painting happens, it started very suddenly, maybe I pressed the wrong button at some point? it's only with this object, it works on others in the same scene.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Helli
- Posts: 211
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 09:21
Re: weight painting cursor stays at origin
Got no idea, just guessing.
Is your object set to selectable ? Because this also would make painting not working (even if u can select the object through the explorer).
Is your object set to selectable ? Because this also would make painting not working (even if u can select the object through the explorer).