I have a curve with 2 points.
I want one point to constrain the position of null1 and the other point to null2.
I did manage to do this in ICE, but i was wondering if there is a more easy way to do this.
Is there?
constrain curve point to null
-
csaez
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 09 Jul 2012, 13:31
- Skype: csaezmargotta
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Re: constrain curve point to null
The simplest/cleaner non-ICE way is enveloping the curve using the nulls as deformers 
-
clankill3r
- Posts: 131
- Joined: 21 Oct 2012, 13:36
Re: constrain curve point to null
Thanks.
I have one working. The other not, and every attempt i do to recreate has the same problem.
When i move, the point moves slower then the null.
See the image.
What am i doing wrong?
I have one working. The other not, and every attempt i do to recreate has the same problem.
When i move, the point moves slower then the null.
See the image.
What am i doing wrong?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
mattmos
- Posts: 445
- Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 15:59
Re: constrain curve point to null
Have you tried selecting a point and right click - create cluster with center? With the enveloping check that each point is 100% weighted to each null.
-
clankill3r
- Posts: 131
- Joined: 21 Oct 2012, 13:36
Re: constrain curve point to null
thanks, that works really nice!
