Hello,
I have a 1000 frame sequence of PNG files that I rendered out from softimage. I am having trouble producing a video out of these...
Flipbook Just stops responding when I choose to export to .MOV. I have tried windows movie maker also, with many settings... all of them have large file sizes 1-4 GB and just freeze on first frame when tried to play in a player.
The PNG files are 1280 x 720 and around 680KB each.
Where do I go from here? Thanks for the help..
-RYan
Rendering a sequence of PNG's to video
-
rpmaguire
- Posts: 67
- Joined: 04 Feb 2013, 04:54
- Skype: eyekeystudio
-
mattmos
- Posts: 445
- Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 15:59
Re: Rendering a sequence of PNG's to video
Sounds like you're not choosing the most optimal compression settings. Something that should be a safe option is to set the quicktime codec to mp4, untick the data rate and keyframe, and set the quality to medium or high. That will get you a file which is small enough to playback comfortably.
-
mc_axe
- Posts: 420
- Joined: 12 Mar 2013, 17:44
Re: Rendering a sequence of PNG's to video
I always export my renders within compositing ui (import and export nodes, if i remember corectly)
i produce an uncompressed avi a huge file and then,, i compress that with additional programs, for example try something eazy : converter lite
i produce an uncompressed avi a huge file and then,, i compress that with additional programs, for example try something eazy : converter lite