Get an attribute a specific time.

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
User avatar
probiner
Posts: 127
Joined: 17 Apr 2013, 09:52

Get an attribute a specific time.

Post by probiner » 12 Mar 2014, 15:30

Hello again.
The recent news kind of cut the will to learn more ICE :( But still nothing is completely lost with knowledge :)
I'm trying to "get data" from a specific time.

I'm used in LightWave to Denis Pontonnier nodes where I can have the data to be relative (with or without offset) or be absolute like in the pic above.
Image

How can I do the same in ICE? Say, get "self.PointPosition" from a specific frame?
here is a way to "Set" at a specific time it would be neat too :)

Thanks

pezetko
Posts: 40
Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 23:58

Re: Get an attribute a specific time.

Post by pezetko » 12 Mar 2014, 16:26


User avatar
probiner
Posts: 127
Joined: 17 Apr 2013, 09:52

Re: Get an attribute a specific time.

Post by probiner » 12 Mar 2014, 17:53

Ok, thanks.
Need to read more about Simulated ICE Trees and caching.

Cheers