Hi Guys,
Here's a simple compound I created a while ago. It allow you to edit a weightmap assigned to an object using another object as influence.
you can download it here
cheers,
Giulio
ICE Compound - Set Weightmap by Volume
-
giuliotonini
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 11 Mar 2014, 14:13
- Skype: mrpreputenzo
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: ICE Compound - Set Weightmap by Volume
Thaks Giulio
-
probiner
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 17 Apr 2013, 09:52
Re: ICE Compound - Set Weightmap by Volume
Looks nice. Thanks
-
tarkovsky
- Posts: 61
- Joined: 05 Oct 2012, 18:02
Re: ICE Compound - Set Weightmap by Volume
Hi!
Was trying to achieve something along what your compound is doing, but hit a wall.
I'm using a letter (mesh) to drive the weights with this setup:

But could really use the decay feature of your compound. Also I would like to be able to drive the weight based on the distance between meshes i one axis.
So as I move the "S" away from the grid, the weight diminishes.
Thanks for any advice.
t
Was trying to achieve something along what your compound is doing, but hit a wall.
I'm using a letter (mesh) to drive the weights with this setup:
But could really use the decay feature of your compound. Also I would like to be able to drive the weight based on the distance between meshes i one axis.
So as I move the "S" away from the grid, the weight diminishes.
Thanks for any advice.
t