Cory Mogk?

General discussion about 3D DCC and other topics
User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Cory Mogk?

Post by Hirazi Blue » 10 Mar 2014, 10:27

I posted the following on Twitter, but somehow it seems to have attracted no attention,
while I do think it's a (more or less) important issue,
him being Softimage PM, last time I checked:

:-s
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

User avatar
Maximus
Posts: 1121
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 13:45

Re: Cory Mogk?

Post by Maximus » 10 Mar 2014, 12:04

He is enjoying his holidays drinkin Mojitos with all the money we gave him?
Just my guess.
oh Softimage had a PM? That sounds new to me.

User avatar
dwigfor
Posts: 395
Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 16:46

Re: Cory Mogk?

Post by dwigfor » 10 Mar 2014, 14:32

I was curious what was said at the London meeting under NDA, but I guess that was before the Unfold 2014 announcement... (Jan vs Mar 2013)

angus_davidson
Posts: 583
Joined: 20 Dec 2012, 04:13
Skype: ithacapellin

Re: Cory Mogk?

Post by angus_davidson » 10 Mar 2014, 16:54

Must have missed that tweet. Almost like my machine has a built in filter with his name on it ;)
--
Technomancer at Digital Arts
Wits University