an upcoming free addon for Softimage called "Sixbirds PixelParticles"...
Released: Sixbirds PixelParticles
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Released: Sixbirds PixelParticles
Sixbirds (who already brought us their "Sixbirds Rigging Solvers" show an impressive preview of
an upcoming free addon for Softimage called "Sixbirds PixelParticles"...
an upcoming free addon for Softimage called "Sixbirds PixelParticles"...
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Re: Sneak Peek: Sixbirds PixelParticles
wow...
very nice indeed. I can see some interesting possibilities.
It's great to see so many wonderful tools showing up now people really getting into the whole ICE thing.
rob
very nice indeed. I can see some interesting possibilities.
It's great to see so many wonderful tools showing up now people really getting into the whole ICE thing.
rob
SI UI tutorials: Toolbar http://goo.gl/iYOL0l | Custom Layout http://goo.gl/6iP5xQ | RenderManager View http://goo.gl/b4ZkjQ
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
So long, and thanks for all the Fish!!
-
Lord Futzi Voldemort
- Posts: 440
- Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 12:01
Re: Sneak Peek: Sixbirds PixelParticles
Great tool - I already love it
achim
achim
I'm now part of an endangered species...
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Released: Sixbirds PixelParticles
Stay safe, sane & healthy!