This is a random question...
I currently have no rendering computer and I am wondering if there is a way to dedicate a certain % of the CPU to render a project.
Like have two softimage windows open , have window 1 rendering using 25% of cpu ..and working in window 2 with 75% of cpu ?
I doubt this is possible, But at the moment it could help.
Thanks,
Ryan
rendering with specific CPU %
-
rpmaguire
- Posts: 67
- Joined: 04 Feb 2013, 04:54
- Skype: eyekeystudio
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: rendering with specific CPU %
Windows .. You can assign cores to tasks using the task manager, right click xsi.exe and pick "set affinity"
Linux .. No idea
Linux .. No idea
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026
-
rpmaguire
- Posts: 67
- Joined: 04 Feb 2013, 04:54
- Skype: eyekeystudio
Re: rendering with specific CPU %
Yesssss!!!!
Awesome, and very easy!
Thanks,
Ryan
Awesome, and very easy!
Thanks,
Ryan