Hi,
Does anyone knows why I can't see the texture color on my render?
Thanks for the help!!
Color map
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Color map
Could it be, you forgot to include the necessary Attribute Shader (Color) in your Render Tree?
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
ajhorvath
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 15:45
- Location: Tokyo,Japan
Re: Color map
It could be.I have to check it out,
Thanks
Thanks
-
ajhorvath
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 15:45
- Location: Tokyo,Japan
Re: Color map
Thanks for the help Zarvosa,
This is the setup that I got.I have a Color Map.where would I get the Attribute color?
Thanks a lot!!!
This is the setup that I got.I have a Color Map.where would I get the Attribute color?
Thanks a lot!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Color map
I'm not sure, but you probably won't need the image clip in your Render Tree, as you are already driving the color parameter in the ICE Tree with it. Drag the Attribute_Color shader into your Render Tree, connect it to the diffuse parameter in your Phong shader, open up the Attribute_Color shader to set the attribute that is actually used from "Default" to "Color". Now it should work (I hope...
)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
