Hey folks,
I know, it's not the best timing, but I just updated my reel and I would love to get feedback.
I'm also looking for a job opportunity as Character TD/Technical Artist (preferably full-time, I'm ok with relocation), so I would really appreciate if you can pass this around or get in touch, here's a link to my resume just in case.
Thank you!
00:10 JUSTIN - feature film (Rigging Supervisor):
- 80+ unique characters
- 200+ props
- 50+ custom tools
00:20 Auto-Rigger:
Base rig used in hero characters (biped, quadruped).
- Modular
- Guide Based
- Visual Feedback (rotation planes)
- Guide points projected into the mesh
00:45 Sticky Points Creator:
Granular anim. controls on top of shape based facial rigs.
- Guide Based
- Several preview modes (transforms, points).
- Points are automatically projected on top of the mesh.
01:22 MOMOCHI - animated TV series (Character TD):
- Momochi rig
- Character picker
- Custom tools
01:26 Clamp deformer:
- Custom deformer (ICE based)
- Real-time feedback
- Non-linear/topological independent
01:40 Custom tools:
- Face Library (automatically generated through a python script)
- Custom character picker (aka synoptic)
- Utility tools (show/hide parts, key all, pin and so on)
02:00 Mask controls:
- Custom deformer on top of 'doritos' (ICE based)
- Real-time feedback
- Geometry re-projected in order to maintain the silhouette.
Music: Colossal by CloZee
Cesar Saez - Rigging Reel 2013
-
csaez
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 09 Jul 2012, 13:31
- Skype: csaezmargotta
- Location: Sydney, Australia
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
Re: Cesar Saez - Rigging Reel 2013
Great work, congrats! Would be great to get a contribution from you tohttp://www.3dwillneverbethesame.com..!
cheers,
oli
cheers,
oli
Founder of www.si-community.com
http://www.pixelpanic.de
http://www.pixelpanic.de
-
sonictk
- Posts: 124
- Joined: 04 Jan 2012, 03:01
Re: Cesar Saez - Rigging Reel 2013
Naughty Dog is looking for a character TD...http://linkedin-api.simplyhired.com/a/l ... c-us/ln-en
(I'm applying too, just so you know
But my reel is nowhere near yours...)
(I'm applying too, just so you know
-
csaez
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 09 Jul 2012, 13:31
- Skype: csaezmargotta
- Location: Sydney, Australia
