Max-Maya 2015 New Features

News concerning 3D DCC business
User avatar
gaboraa
Posts: 317
Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 21:14

Max-Maya 2015 New Features

Post by gaboraa » 25 Feb 2014, 12:17

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread. ... &t=1159334

it seems new features of Max an Maya has been surfaced but couldn't find anything about Softimage up until now, fingers crossed.




Paulrus
Posts: 67
Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 09:41

Re: Max-Maya 2015 New Features

Post by Paulrus » 25 Feb 2014, 12:40

Wow, looks like beta testers breaking NDA there. I can't imaging Autodesk would authorize such crappy videos.

-Paul

User avatar
owei
Administrator
Posts: 840
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
Location: Siegen/Germany

Re: Max-Maya 2015 New Features

Post by owei » 25 Feb 2014, 14:08

Wow...that´s what I call "awesome feature video"... I don´t get anything ;)

Nox
Posts: 108
Joined: 16 Apr 2013, 11:28

Re: Max-Maya 2015 New Features

Post by Nox » 25 Feb 2014, 14:56

Actually you can easily find what's new in SI.

User avatar
gaboraa
Posts: 317
Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 21:14

Re: Max-Maya 2015 New Features

Post by gaboraa » 25 Feb 2014, 15:32

Nox wrote:Actually you can easily find what's new in SI.
yup, found some things and I hope they are baseless speculations...

azurecgi
Posts: 171
Joined: 12 Jul 2011, 10:11

Re: Max-Maya 2015 New Features

Post by azurecgi » 25 Feb 2014, 15:54

Nox wrote:Actually you can easily find what's new in SI.
Care to expand on this comment? I did a Google and couldn't find anything!

User avatar
MauricioPC
Moderator
Posts: 1089
Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 11:39

Re: Max-Maya 2015 New Features

Post by MauricioPC » 25 Feb 2014, 17:52

azurecgi wrote:
Nox wrote:Actually you can easily find what's new in SI.
Care to expand on this comment? I did a Google and couldn't find anything!
https://www.google.com.br/search?q=soft ... 15+cg+beta

First link. It appears there's only Alembic and some minor stuff.

luceric
Posts: 1252
Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 22:08

Re: Max-Maya 2015 New Features

Post by luceric » 25 Feb 2014, 22:21

thanks for the tip :ar!

Bellsey
Posts: 688
Joined: 19 Apr 2010, 09:50
Location: London, UnitedKingdom

Re: Max-Maya 2015 New Features

Post by Bellsey » 25 Feb 2014, 22:37

Paulrus wrote:Wow, looks like beta testers breaking NDA there. I can't imaging Autodesk would authorize such crappy videos.

-Paul
If you read the cgsociety thread, one of our guys has already commented on that.