ICE tree compound screenshot?

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
User avatar
rray
Moderator
Posts: 1810
Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
Location: Bonn, Germany

ICE tree compound screenshot?

Post by rray » 09 Feb 2014, 16:44

I don't believe so, but on the off-chance... is there a function to make a screenshot of a large ICE tree?

With the text readable it would be around 3000*3000 pixels, I thought about tiled screenshots & reassembling in photoshop but that won't work because the connector points on the in/output ports stay in position.
-rr
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026

EricTRocks
Moderator
Posts: 754
Joined: 25 Nov 2009, 00:41

Re: ICE tree compound screenshot?

Post by EricTRocks » 09 Feb 2014, 17:39

I don't believe so. What would be the purpose of such a large image?
Eric Thivierge
Lead Kraken Developer, Fabric Engine
http://fabric-engine.github.io/Kraken

Bullit
Moderator
Posts: 2621
Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44

Re: ICE tree compound screenshot?

Post by Bullit » 09 Feb 2014, 21:27

That was something i thought about while ago. It would be very useful to show and learn/take notes over.

User avatar
rray
Moderator
Posts: 1810
Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
Location: Bonn, Germany

Re: ICE tree compound screenshot?

Post by rray » 10 Feb 2014, 00:05

EricTRocks wrote:I don't believe so. What would be the purpose of such a large image?
To have something on paper to study on a train ride. Would've been probably too small anyway =)
Thanks for the replies!
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026