Bye, bye, good old flash. Hello, Html5!
I'm happy to be able to present you my new website design. Finally no problem to embed video and keep it up to date. Hope you'll like it. In the near future I plan to add Softimage stuff like little tutorials and work in progress. In case anybody discovers any problems (apart from the strange jumping pull down menu), I'll be glad to get your feedback.
Cheers
Thomas
http://www.thomasmangold.com
New website
-
mattmos
- Posts: 445
- Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 15:59
Re: New website
Looks great Thomas! Very clean and quick to load. Work's not bad either ;)
-
Pancho
- Posts: 659
- Joined: 19 Sep 2010, 09:28
Re: New website
Thanks, Matt! And thanks for all the interest so far!
It's not completly finished, but it's 90% there. Need to find a way to include a "making of" via a video as the slider doesn't seem to work as I imagine it could work. And then there needs to be some SI stuff in a seperate blog. So, still on its way. But as I'm on a new project currently, there won't be much time to program everything.
Best wishes
Thomas
It's not completly finished, but it's 90% there. Need to find a way to include a "making of" via a video as the slider doesn't seem to work as I imagine it could work. And then there needs to be some SI stuff in a seperate blog. So, still on its way. But as I'm on a new project currently, there won't be much time to program everything.
Best wishes
Thomas
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: New website
I just think you need some hot colors in your work.