When tuning my model's lips, with Mouth region sculpts, when I hit "Apply" the mesh changes (!), and I'm left with a transvestite of what I did in Sculpt.

(there's also issues in the top of the Philtrum, but seems to happen only when I open a solved FR scene from 2014SP2 into 2014 and vice-versa)
Found this mailing list thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/x ... 83V1fjZYsJ
"Check the map for the soft tissue operator for the mouth, and see if you can reduce the effect by painting it out. "
Don't know where is the Soft Tissue map for the mouth and since there no Mouth Region in the Synoptic...
"On the instance that appears when you hit "mouth", check that there is E,C,I in schematic associated with the node.
Check that there is E,V for the Face and that "facial soft tissue" operator is below the envelope op."
No idea what ECI and EV mean, but check the Schematic and they are present on the respective Sculpt portion object and on Rock's head object
My operator stack is correct.
"I checked with a Rock Falcon scene an this works well in 2013."
Same problem on Mr.Falcon on my side.

Thanks!
Pedro Alpiarça dos Santos
