Hi there!
I´ve uploaded a small walk through on a peeling/hull destruction effect I´ve created.
Any further questions may be disussed here, if you like ;)
Tutorial
https://vimeo.com/84136431
Clip
https://vimeo.com/84118026
Cheers,
oli
Peeling or Hull Destruction Tutorial
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
-
nikaragua86
- Posts: 95
- Joined: 20 Apr 2012, 21:08
Re: Peeling or Hull Destruction Tutorial
aaah, really great you told that syflex will ignore the weights change - cause i wanted to do
this kind of thing with syflex
https://vimeo.com/77579764
ahahaha ))) yeah, while olivier is sleeping i`ll also dig the stuff
hmmmm....
we have lagoa left and somewhere i had my own cloth setup with blackjack and....
cause olivier has some grudge to lagoa )))
edit by owei: PLEASE USE URL TAGS! Thanks
this kind of thing with syflex
https://vimeo.com/77579764
ahahaha ))) yeah, while olivier is sleeping i`ll also dig the stuff
hmmmm....
we have lagoa left and somewhere i had my own cloth setup with blackjack and....
cause olivier has some grudge to lagoa )))
edit by owei: PLEASE USE URL TAGS! Thanks
-
nikaragua86
- Posts: 95
- Joined: 20 Apr 2012, 21:08
Re: Peeling or Hull Destruction Tutorial
btw it would be good to add some details-details to the cloth - i mean to have not straight edges - i have some ideas
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: Peeling or Hull Destruction Tutorial
Syflex only got per point attributes in 2014.
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
Re: Peeling or Hull Destruction Tutorial
@nikaragua
..well, as this was just a proof of concept, I did not bother with nice shattering and stuff like that ;)
..well, as this was just a proof of concept, I did not bother with nice shattering and stuff like that ;)
Founder of www.si-community.com
http://www.pixelpanic.de
http://www.pixelpanic.de
-
stimul
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 14 Jun 2009, 11:19
Re: Peeling or Hull Destruction Tutorial
Rendered with Redshift?
-
owei
- Administrator
- Posts: 840
- Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
- Location: Siegen/Germany
Re: Peeling or Hull Destruction Tutorial
@stimul
yes...as said in the description at vimeo ;)
yes...as said in the description at vimeo ;)
Founder of www.si-community.com
http://www.pixelpanic.de
http://www.pixelpanic.de
-
rray
- Moderator
- Posts: 1810
- Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 13:51
- Location: Bonn, Germany
Re: Peeling or Hull Destruction Tutorial
Thanks for recording (and sharing) this!
I hope for a fix to the dynamic weights issue in the next version (Last I heard Syflex is working on it)
I hope for a fix to the dynamic weights issue in the next version (Last I heard Syflex is working on it)
softimage resources section updated Sep 26th 2026