
Add to Existing Animation Source
-
Frank1000
- Posts: 349
- Joined: 16 Oct 2011, 12:13
- Skype: the2he
Add to Existing Animation Source
Is it actually possible to add additional animated parameters of an object (for example visibility animation), to a given Animation Source (for example y-pos) ?


-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Add to Existing Animation Source
Not 100% sure, but I think you're looking for something like described here:
Baking Clips into New Action Sources
;)
Baking Clips into New Action Sources
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Frank1000
- Posts: 349
- Joined: 16 Oct 2011, 12:13
- Skype: the2he
Re: Add to Existing Animation Source
ok thx, this seems to be it. But didn't find a way to check or edit what is in the merged clip.
Also I still didn't see how to assign a clip to the objects in the scene to get them animated with that clip in this post
Also I still didn't see how to assign a clip to the objects in the scene to get them animated with that clip in this post