I got a point cloud A that spawns particles with strands. At a certain point they get removed or enter another state. At this point I add or clone this particle to point cloud B. Point cloud B serves as a depository for all the particles yet simulated.
Unfortunately the adding works only for the fraction of a frame. Then the particles disappear. The particles don't add up in point cloud B. Contrary, B just shows the moment when the particles get added.
The only reason for this behaviour could be the simulated ice tree in point cloud A. As the adding takes place in the simulation stack it doesn't last any longer than just the very frame.
How do I change this? Have the simulation in A, but in B all the particles added during the whole simulation time?
Cheers and thanks for any help!
P.S.: B is just an empty point cloud, no ice trees so far.
"Add(ed) points" or "Clone(d) points" disappear
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: "Add(ed) points" or "Clone(d) points" disappear
Maybe using a Cache?