Can anybody tip me off in the right direction concerning the following problem. There are 4-6 rings which should be connected to each other like in the scribble.how do I do this in such a way that this is a dynamic setup, e.g. a force (null, grid, geo, etc.) can touch one ring and the others start to move. Or I just lift the middle ring at one point so that it is angled and the other rings follow like in reality.
I have no idea how to start or where to begin. Never done any simulation stuff. Think I once bought Momentum 2 (or 3?), but never used it.
Any ideas or tips, scenes, etc.?
Thanks in advance
Cheers!
Chandelier like thing
-
Pancho
- Posts: 659
- Joined: 19 Sep 2010, 09:28
Chandelier like thing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Pancho
- Posts: 659
- Joined: 19 Sep 2010, 09:28
Re: Chandelier like thing
And here is the file.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Pancho
- Posts: 659
- Joined: 19 Sep 2010, 09:28
Re: Chandelier like thing
BTW, what happened to the development of Momentum 4? I remember some kind of beta/ anouncement which now feels like 12-18 month ago. Will this ever happen or did they stop development?
-
Letterbox
- Posts: 391
- Joined: 17 Jun 2009, 12:49
Re: Chandelier like thing
Pancho, one of the sample scenes in momentum 2/3 had dynamic curves where you could attach them.
-
Pancho
- Posts: 659
- Joined: 19 Sep 2010, 09:28
Re: Chandelier like thing
Thanks! I didn't have it installed and just retrieved it from a HDD. Will have a look today. Thanks for the tip!