Hi,
what's up with that screen capture function? No matter what codec I choose, only the first frame gets rendered. I definitely have the frame sequence set right.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Eugen
Screen capture not working?
-
Eugen
- Posts: 331
- Joined: 10 Jan 2010, 11:40
- Location: Vienna/Austria
-
SamHowell
- Posts: 364
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 12:09
- Location: Birmingham
Re: Screen capture not working?
Are you capturing a Quicktime? Try using Photo - JPEG for your codec. Also check you don't have quick time open while you are capturing.
-
Eugen
- Posts: 331
- Joined: 10 Jan 2010, 11:40
- Location: Vienna/Austria
Re: Screen capture not working?
Hi, thanks!
I tried AVI, jpg sequence... didn't help.
...
I tried AVI, jpg sequence... didn't help.
...
-
SamHowell
- Posts: 364
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 12:09
- Location: Birmingham
Re: Screen capture not working?
You could try a hardware render. It's almost as quick as doing a capture.
-
Eugen
- Posts: 331
- Joined: 10 Jan 2010, 11:40
- Location: Vienna/Austria
Re: Screen capture not working?
... of course! Thanks!!
;p
;p
-
luceric
- Posts: 1252
- Joined: 21 Jun 2009, 22:08
Re: Screen capture not working?
is to capturing or quitting on the first frame? if it quits immediately, it's a sharing violation (close the videoplayer) or a problem writing to the path