but it closes right after loaded
i tried runonce
i think i had a same problem before
and that made me reinstall windows....
why this happening to me??
I suppose that if you're on Subscription you can bother them with any trivial thing you want. But if you're not on Subscription, then you don't have that option (however, you can use the Autodesk forums).SpookyMunky wrote:so people shouldn't bother autodesk support with trivial little things like application failing to load after a fresh reinstall of win not fixing it ?
2014sp1 on win7 64xxsisupport wrote:Without more information, it won't be easy to help you.
- what version of Softimage? of Windows?
- what graphic card and driver?
- what did you try? I understand you tried runonce.bat, and maybe you tried changing the default layout to hide the viewports, but what else, if anything, did you try? And what were the results?
For example, did runonce.bat report any errors?
You should try resetting your preferences, and test whether or not xsibatch can run.
If it was a missing registry entry, then runonce.bat should have fixed it. Do you use a registry cleaner?
Sorry, I don't understand.hardgore wrote: i dont know what the prompt doing...
the problem still remain...
am i doing right?xsisupport wrote:Sorry, I don't understand.hardgore wrote: i dont know what the prompt doing...
the problem still remain...
Did you follow the instructions here, but absolutely nothing at all happened?
-or-
You don't understand those instructions?
now i see thisxsisupport wrote:Looks to me like a problem with VBScript on your system, so you may have been right about a missing registry entry. It's not a missing Softimage entry, but a missing VBScript entry (see the comments on that post I linked to).
Try running some VBScript on your system:
echo Wscript.echo "My very first script." > %TEMP%\test.vbs
cscript %TEMP%\test.vbs