Hi,
What is the best things to know about NVIDIA panel to have best performance/quality with Softimage 2010 ?
The first I do is to remove Vertical Synch ...
Thanks
Phil
GTX285 best config in NVIDIA Panel
-
wireframex
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 21:02
- Location: France
GTX285 best config in NVIDIA Panel
"without mastery, power is nothing" - Softimage Addict User
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: GTX285 best config in NVIDIA Panel
The other setting that springs to mind:
The Anti-Aliasing setting should be set to "Application Controlled".
The Anti-Aliasing setting should be set to "Application Controlled".
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
wireframex
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 21:02
- Location: France
Re: GTX285 best config in NVIDIA Panel
Thanks HIRAZI,
But its seems I loose some fps in Softimage with the benchmark I found in XSIBase (I let it to disable).
The worse thing is GTX285 - 1Go is not far better than my old GT8800 - 320 Mo moded in Fx4600 with rivatuner 2.24.
GTX285 is only about 10-15% better ...
Phil
But its seems I loose some fps in Softimage with the benchmark I found in XSIBase (I let it to disable).
The worse thing is GTX285 - 1Go is not far better than my old GT8800 - 320 Mo moded in Fx4600 with rivatuner 2.24.
GTX285 is only about 10-15% better ...
Phil
"without mastery, power is nothing" - Softimage Addict User
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory
CPU 3990x 128 Threads / 2 x 3090 RTX - 24 Go / 96 Go memory