move component/ tweak tool with magnet tool on?
-
ndrakey
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 07 Jun 2012, 19:32
- Skype: ndrakey
move component/ tweak tool with magnet tool on?
Is there a one click solution for the tweak tool with magnet on ?
-
Grims
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 18 Dec 2012, 14:57
- Location: Portugal
Re: move component/ tweak tool with magnet tool on?
Hey there!
The J key toogle the slide (magnetic) option on and off when using the Tweak Tool (M key). And I guess that from there it stays the same way you leave it, whenever you activate or deactivate the Tweak Tool.
But I dont know how to activate the Tweak Tool with the magnetic always on...
The J key toogle the slide (magnetic) option on and off when using the Tweak Tool (M key). And I guess that from there it stays the same way you leave it, whenever you activate or deactivate the Tweak Tool.
But I dont know how to activate the Tweak Tool with the magnetic always on...
The Future is Gloomy!