Hi,
Would love to get some help.I can't get my boxes to inherit just part of the texture color.I don't know why Each of the boxes inherit the whole texture.
What I want to do is that as the boxes get smaller they will be inheriting only one pixel of the texture map not the whole texture.
Please help,
Thanks very much
Inherit texture color problem
-
ajhorvath
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 15:45
- Location: Tokyo,Japan
Inherit texture color problem
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Inherit texture color problem
I surely must be overlooking something, but I cannot seem to find
any "Inherit Texture Color" node/compound anywhere on my SI2010SP1 with Phil's ICE Pack installed...
any "Inherit Texture Color" node/compound anywhere on my SI2010SP1 with Phil's ICE Pack installed...
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
ajhorvath
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 15:45
- Location: Tokyo,Japan
Re: Inherit texture color problem
I made the (Inherit texture Color)compound
It looks like this
It looks like this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Inherit texture color problem
Merely guessing here, but could it have something to do
with "select mode" setting in the "Get Texture Map Color" compound?
with "select mode" setting in the "Get Texture Map Color" compound?
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
origin
- Posts: 619
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:59
- Location: warsaw
Re: Inherit texture color problem
Hi, particle color attribute sets a single color per particle.
What you want to do is to remap uv mapping per particle instance.
Check this thread, I did something with uv remap with ice viewtopic.php?f=15&t=257
What you want to do is to remap uv mapping per particle instance.
Check this thread, I did something with uv remap with ice viewtopic.php?f=15&t=257
-
ajhorvath
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 15:45
- Location: Tokyo,Japan
Re: Inherit texture color problem
I can't open the UV scene file ,maybe it's missing something?
-
ajhorvath
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 15:45
- Location: Tokyo,Japan
Re: Inherit texture color problem
Got it !
Thanks
Thanks