Obj Object Viewer

General questions and troubleshooting SOFTIMAGE©
Falam

Obj Object Viewer

Post by Falam » 26 Oct 2013, 00:03

I'm looking for a Obj Object viewer. I have found these two (first) & (second). The second one is simple and clean, although I can't get it to work. I'd be willing to pay for a program, that is if, I can't find anything for free. :)

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Obj Object Viewer

Post by Hirazi Blue » 26 Oct 2013, 08:25

In the past I have used the GLC_Player (free/open source) for such tasks.
But if you widen your search to a more general "3d object viewer", which mostly include the obj file format anyway,
you're sure to find some alternatives as well.
Stay safe, sane & healthy!

Falam

Re: Obj Object Viewer

Post by Falam » 26 Oct 2013, 10:50

Hi, thanks. I'll try your suggestion. The other search results are the same that I came up with using the term '3d object viewer' and some of those results are crappy :)

User avatar
Draise
Posts: 894
Joined: 09 Oct 2012, 18:48
Skype: ondraise
Location: Colombia

Re: Obj Object Viewer

Post by Draise » 31 Oct 2013, 23:41

W8 Autodesk FBX viewer opens OBJ's in DirectX 11 glory - also free. But.. it's a Windows 8 or 8.1 app.