ICE Tool Tab Curves?
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
ICE Tool Tab Curves?
The compounds under the Tool Tab Curves subcategory have given me nothing but grief so far. The many crashes related to their usage make me wonder what they are still doing in the software at all and why, as nothing goes to waste in Softimage, the obvious limitations/rules of these compounds are (still) not properly documented in the ICE Reference (as far as I can tell)?
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
EricTRocks
- Moderator
- Posts: 754
- Joined: 25 Nov 2009, 00:41
Re: ICE Tool Tab Curves?
Do you have steps to reproduce the crashes?
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: ICE Tool Tab Curves?
Well, for instance every time I try to "Get" their respective accompanying ICE Attributes after I've plugged either "Curve Location to Curve Distance" or "Curve Location to Normalized U" into my ICE Tree. Currently @ Softimage 2014SP1 BTW.
It's driving me
It's driving me
Stay safe, sane & healthy!