Problem with kine.local.pos

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
jmquintela
Posts: 31
Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 19:29
Skype: jm_quintela

Problem with kine.local.pos

Post by jmquintela » 20 Oct 2013, 17:59

Hi,
I'm Having the constant problem of getting .kine.global.pos from Nulls and they go to red for no reason, and I have to rename them or copy-delete-reconnect wich is not the idea.... I would like to know how to make a Robust connection to the objects variables IN GENERAL ???.. there is some kind of hack to do?. I'm always having the problem of variable going to red , I hear the optimized nature of ice do this kind of things.
I attach the compounds and the scene + a jpg ----> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12081435/INK_Compounds.rar (1MB)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
probiner
Posts: 127
Joined: 17 Apr 2013, 09:52

Re: Problem with kine.local.pos

Post by probiner » 29 Oct 2013, 22:24

Wouldn't the attached do the same and maybe prevent the issue?
So instead of getting kine.local.pos you would get kine.local and feed it to Matrix to SRT to get the position.

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jmquintela
Posts: 31
Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 19:29
Skype: jm_quintela

Re: Problem with kine.local.pos

Post by jmquintela » 30 Oct 2013, 01:11

I'll try that ;) thanks.