Hi,
I was wondering and couldn't find anything in the manual about this: is there a node that allows to blur the input (color)? As in: plug in a texturemap or fractal or the result of a bunch of fractals/corrections/whatever and blur that by any given amount. I come across the need for that all the time.
Blur node?
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Blur node?
Michael Heberlein AKA elch from the German xsiforum once created this addon. Don't know if that will satisfy your needs, but it's the only one I can think of.
Here's a little video accompanying the shader
untested on the most modern Softimage..
Here's a little video accompanying the shader
untested on the most modern Softimage..
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
druitre
- Posts: 471
- Joined: 25 Jun 2009, 21:35
Re: Blur node?
That looks like exactly the thing. In fact, it is exactly the thing! Thanks!!