New videogame/animation character

Comments on work in progress
User avatar
sirdavid32
Posts: 309
Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 03:36
Location: Ecuador

New videogame/animation character

Post by sirdavid32 » 15 Oct 2013, 15:25

Hi, this is a first test for toon material, camera toon lines and background composite for a 3d character
I´m planning to rig for a short cinematic on my own videogame.
c/c welcome

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gdebello
Posts: 46
Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 13:39
Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Re: New videogame/animation character

Post by gdebello » 15 Oct 2013, 20:11

Character looks great! She looks like she can have a great story with her. The colors are good for the clothing and the skin. The teeth are a distraction for me, they look metallic blue. Other than that, can't wait to see her animated.
Glen
I use Softimage for game development. Is there really anything else?
http://www.gdebello.blogspot.com

User avatar
sirdavid32
Posts: 309
Joined: 10 Feb 2010, 03:36
Location: Ecuador

Re: New videogame/animation character

Post by sirdavid32 » 17 Oct 2013, 04:24

Thanks gdebello! I will keep updating this wip. Onto the head / facial rig now ;)