Changing transform tool settings through a script...

Discussions concerning programming of SOFTIMAGE©
User avatar
Pete
Posts: 118
Joined: 16 Jun 2009, 07:28

Changing transform tool settings through a script...

Post by Pete » 12 Oct 2013, 01:36

Hi there,
Just wondering if this is possible...
I basically wanted to make a script that could set the options on the transform tool quickly since I am having to change back and forward to very sepecific settings all the time with this project im working on.

Image

Image

I'd also love to ba able to adjust tweak tool settings but im not sure how you can access any of the Softimage interface directly through scripting. Is it possible?

Thanks!
Pete

User avatar
xsisupport
Posts: 713
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
Location: Montreal Canada

Re: Changing transform tool settings through a script...

Post by xsisupport » 12 Oct 2013, 11:08

// Steve Blair
// "You're not a runner, you're just a guy who runs" -- my wife
//
// My Blogs: Arnold | Softimage

User avatar
Pete
Posts: 118
Joined: 16 Jun 2009, 07:28

Re: Changing transform tool settings through a script...

Post by Pete » 12 Oct 2013, 11:29

Awesome! Thanks Steve!