I was wondering if the forum would benefit from having a math section.
Basically a sub-forum where people can ask about/discuss/list formulas & how they incorporated them into ICE
Was wondering what other people thought of this idea.
Can we have a math section?
-
EricTRocks
- Moderator
- Posts: 754
- Joined: 25 Nov 2009, 00:41
Re: Can we have a math section?
I think it'd be a good idea. Maybe we could test it for a while? See how it goes?
-
Pooby
- Posts: 501
- Joined: 27 Aug 2010, 20:25
Re: Can we have a math section?
I think that would be great. I'm always coming up against maths issues that I can't figure out easily.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Can we have a math section?
Would it be enough for its own sub-forum, though?
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
EricTRocks
- Moderator
- Posts: 754
- Joined: 25 Nov 2009, 00:41
Re: Can we have a math section?
I think it'd be worth it myself. Having a forum instead of a single thread would allow for building up a knowledge base instead of having to dig through a single thread for the information you're after
-
gdebello
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 13:39
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Re: Can we have a math section?
That would be great! It would be beneficial to the community.
I use Softimage for game development. Is there really anything else?
http://www.gdebello.blogspot.com
http://www.gdebello.blogspot.com
-
Falam
Re: Can we have a math section?
It would be helpful, although everyone learns differently, what one person understands, another may be confused. Unless someone has the time to be a dedicated teacher for all of us, I wouldn't put much hope into this prospect.
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: Can we have a math section?
As you can see, we've opened a provisional "ICE & Math" subforum. It’s a subforum as not to clutter the index page anymore than it already is. As it is unclear, how much this subforum will be ultimately actually used, be forewarned the subforum might cease to exist without too much notice, moving its contents back into the ICE forum proper. But we’re willing to give it a fair trial run. So, consider it a “Beta forum” for now…

Stay safe, sane & healthy!