A - How to draw bezier curves like in Illustrator? When drawing, I can't click and drag to place an anchor point and also manipulate the handle after. Also at each anchor placement the previous handles change quite a bit (changes the last, which changes the second last, etc, decaying). I also can't drag an anchor or handle while drawing a Bezier Curve. I guess for tracing aerial images it's probably better I stick with Illustrator and Import EPS no?
B - Project weights from closed curves or some other property to control emission. Co-worker uses a MAX plugin called Forest. He controls the scale of instances from 0 to x with a closed curve. Outside of the curve area they have size 0 (don't show), inside they have X and he can also control the falloff of the 2 areas blending. How to replicate it in SI.
C - How to smooth a curve? I wanted to either smooth the alignment of the handles and/or smooth the length of the handles. How do you guys smooth curves?
D - Curves have no Up-Vector per knot. So if I want to do a roller-coaster with some rolls at some knots I don't know how to do them. Having a "Set Envelope" with an array of nulls prior to a Curve Deform can hack something, but if I twist too much it breaks.
Would be interested to know this for modeling and also for rigging say chain or so.
Any other tip or reference for how to best work with curves?
Thanks in advance
Cheers

