Impact Compound

User avatar
T.I.M.
Posts: 24
Joined: 12 Jun 2009, 15:50

Impact Compound

Post by T.I.M. » 22 Sep 2013, 14:23

This is a Softimage ICE compound that I made recently for a project and I decided to share it.

http://vimeo.com/75137589

files: http://dropbox.com/s/r0yni0c1hitlewe/Impact.rar


Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bullit
Moderator
Posts: 2621
Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44

Re: Impact Compound

Post by Bullit » 22 Sep 2013, 16:33

Thanks.

User avatar
SamHowell
Posts: 364
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 12:09
Location: Birmingham

Re: Impact Compound

Post by SamHowell » 24 Sep 2013, 11:28

This is cool. Thankyou very much.

User avatar
Werner
Posts: 157
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 11:30

Re: Impact Compound

Post by Werner » 25 Sep 2013, 07:24

Awesome. Thanks T.I.M

nuverian
Posts: 143
Joined: 29 Sep 2011, 21:25
Location: Greece

Re: Impact Compound

Post by nuverian » 06 Oct 2013, 16:59

Great stuff. Thanks!
Portfolio / Blog
http://www.nuverian.net