Comments on finished work
-
genioloko
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 09:51
Post
by genioloko » 29 Dec 2009, 14:55
Hi! I want to share my demoreel with all the si community. I finished it a few months ago but i was not sure about share it or not (maybe some kind of stage fright

). All works were done with XSI. C&C are welcome. Thanks for watching!
Complete and Detailed breakdown (sorry, in spanish)
http://rapidshare.com/files/276982240/D ... AKDOWN.pdf
My Vimeo
http://www.vimeo.com/genioloko
David.
Last edited by genioloko on 29 Dec 2009, 20:42, edited 1 time in total.
-
Deracus
- Posts: 75
- Joined: 05 Jun 2009, 08:24
- Location: Leipzig, Germany
Post
by Deracus » 29 Dec 2009, 18:36
Hi there,
you got some pretty cool stuff in your reel. I really like it allthough i do find the music somehow anyoing after a while. But this is more of my personal taste then real criticism ;)
Keep it up!
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Post
by Hirazi Blue » 29 Dec 2009, 19:40
Very nice...
And the music didn't bother me at all (but Deracus is right, this is extremely personal!)
For additional info, like a shot breakdown: go to
Vimeo page directly
(and then return here to comment some more...

)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
genioloko
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 09:51
Post
by genioloko » 29 Dec 2009, 20:35
Hi! thanks for your comments. Decarus: I really like this song... but depending of the day I find it a little anoying too

hehe! Hirazi: Good idea to put the link to vimeo. I think its important to know what did you do on each shot
(sorry for my "english")
-
zossowosso
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 05 Sep 2009, 04:18
Post
by zossowosso » 30 Dec 2009, 01:06
nice work genioloko

'ERROR : 2011 - Unable to write well in English [CLSID\{F123FC55-ABD9-4D7F-9CDD-7F9D61E71FFE}] : %SUMATRAPATH%\ English.dll not found'
-
Rork
- Posts: 1359
- Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 06:59
- Location: Close to The Hague, Netherlands
Post
by Rork » 31 Dec 2009, 09:07
Hi David,
Really nice work there, no need to have stage fright at all imho ;)
I really liked the bunny wasp
Oh.. and what's the band and song
cheers,
rob
-
genioloko
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 09:51
Post
by genioloko » 02 Jan 2010, 13:36
Thanks! The band's name is Yeah Yeah Yeahs. I don't know from where they are... but they're really cool!

-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Post
by Hirazi Blue » 02 Jan 2010, 19:44
Almost blatantly off topic, of course:
The "Yeah Yeah Yeahs" are from New York, USA...
official website
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Diurno
- Posts: 242
- Joined: 10 Jun 2009, 07:50
Post
by Diurno » 12 Jan 2010, 09:02
wooooo pretty cool stuff
