EMtopolizer where is ? < T20 get topo from particles >

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
jmquintela
Posts: 31
Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 19:29
Skype: jm_quintela

EMtopolizer where is ? < T20 get topo from particles >

Post by jmquintela » 20 Sep 2013, 18:37

Hello,

This is my very first message here, But I have been reading along for many inquiries over the years..excelent ANSWERS and perfect QUESTIONS around here...

My question is simple , where can I find the EMTopolizer < T20 operator get topo from particles >? I already have all the last EM products, but it's not there, it's a beta or something?.

BYE!..

User avatar
owei
Administrator
Posts: 840
Joined: 03 Jun 2009, 15:25
Location: Siegen/Germany

Re: EMtopolizer where is ? < T20 get topo from particles >

Post by owei » 21 Sep 2013, 08:08

Hey!

Yes, polgonizing pointclouds and strands are NEW features of emTopolizer2! So you will have to wait for the release or get on the beta...

cheers,
oli

jmquintela
Posts: 31
Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 19:29
Skype: jm_quintela

Re: EMtopolizer where is ? < T20 get topo from particles >

Post by jmquintela » 23 Sep 2013, 00:30

well I'll just have to wait then...thanks.