help to create good liquid with Lagoa

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
martindisenio
Posts: 5
Joined: 13 Jun 2012, 18:49

help to create good liquid with Lagoa

Post by martindisenio » 20 Sep 2013, 16:32

Hi Community,

I need some help or tips to create a detailed-hirez-decent Lagoa pouring simulation.

I know that exist the preset, and i'ts fine for general approach, but don't work for me when I need to do a beauty shot of juice into a glass with all vortex and splash dots, and so.
Only I can get is a tearing waterjet and sliding flat liquid.

everything help is welcome.

nautilus
Posts: 29
Joined: 08 Mar 2011, 21:32

Re: help to create good liquid with Lagoa

Post by nautilus » 23 Sep 2013, 14:45

without wanting to denigrate Lagoa (which i love), i think this is a typical and perfect realflow kind-of-task.
there are tons of realflow-juice-packshot shots done and you´ll find a lot of documentation i guess.
hope this helps.

martindisenio
Posts: 5
Joined: 13 Jun 2012, 18:49

Re: help to create good liquid with Lagoa

Post by martindisenio » 25 Sep 2013, 20:42

Ok. Thanks.

You think the Lagoa is not a good tool for detailed simulations?

Bullit
Moderator
Posts: 2621
Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44

Re: help to create good liquid with Lagoa

Post by Bullit » 26 Sep 2013, 04:14

Try to search for Lagoa scenes, did you look at samples also? if not check SPH here in the fiorum, it is much faster.