ICE-SPH & SI 2014
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
ICE-SPH & SI 2014
The other day I wanted to fire up the old (pre-Lagoa) ICE-SPH addon by Thiago Costa, which I personally believe to be better than Lagoa in many respects, but it didn't seem to work. Before I go hunting down the problem at my end, where it probably lies, a simple question: has anyone gotten this to work in Softimage 2014 at all or is it simply not compatible anymore?
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Hirazi Blue
- Administrator
- Posts: 5113
- Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15
Re: ICE-SPH & SI 2014
Thanks!
Now I can engage in my "favorite" pass-time: figuring out what's wrong at my end... ;)
Now I can engage in my "favorite" pass-time: figuring out what's wrong at my end... ;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!
-
Bullit
- Moderator
- Posts: 2621
- Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44
Re: ICE-SPH & SI 2014
2014 SP2? i have read that it breaks several things ICE related specially ICE 3rd party plugins:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic ... q6cLlJ2azc
Edit: oops!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic ... q6cLlJ2azc
Edit: oops!
-
xsisupport
- Posts: 713
- Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
- Location: Montreal Canada
Re: ICE-SPH & SI 2014
Softimage 2014 SP2 breaks binary compatibility for the part of the C++ API used for ICE attribute array access.
SOFT-9089
Very slow access to the ICE attribute arrays
*Note:
You may need to recompile your plugins, if they were compiled using Softimage versions prior to 2014 SP2.
SOFT-9089
Very slow access to the ICE attribute arrays
*Note:
You may need to recompile your plugins, if they were compiled using Softimage versions prior to 2014 SP2.
-
kosyan
- Posts: 28
- Joined: 08 Jun 2009, 18:02
Re: ICE-SPH & SI 2014
Not necessarily to install the plugin.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.