hello guys,
I created a basic emission from a geometry (disc),
play and the column of particles in one direction, everything is ok,
I wish that this column, flow, rotates in a spiral, must rotate 360 °
how to do????
tnx
how to rotate\spiral column Particle emission
-
dwigfor
- Posts: 395
- Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 16:46
Re: how to rotate\spiral column Particle emission
something like:
current frame -> multiply by scalar -> Axis and Angle to Rotation -> Rotate Vector (Get Point Pos plugged into Vector) -> Set Particle Position
You might also want to take the rotation and -> Set Particle Orientation.
Hopefully that gets you started.
current frame -> multiply by scalar -> Axis and Angle to Rotation -> Rotate Vector (Get Point Pos plugged into Vector) -> Set Particle Position
You might also want to take the rotation and -> Set Particle Orientation.
Hopefully that gets you started.
-
M3D
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 17 Jan 2011, 08:36
Re: how to rotate\spiral column Particle emission
wow, tnx,
I can not understand how the connections,
Can you explain well?
can you give me a picture of the connections?
thanks
https://plus.google.com/?banner=pwa
I can not understand how the connections,
Can you explain well?
can you give me a picture of the connections?
thanks
https://plus.google.com/?banner=pwa
-
M3D
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 17 Jan 2011, 08:36
Re: how to rotate\spiral column Particle emission
heeeeelp please
I have post a picture\capture...
tnx
I have post a picture\capture...
tnx
-
M3D
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 17 Jan 2011, 08:36
Re: how to rotate\spiral column Particle emission
hello,
I resolved,
After some tests, I managed to create the vortex, very good,
thanks to all
I resolved,
After some tests, I managed to create the vortex, very good,
thanks to all