Having trouble with compound versioning...

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
User avatar
Pete
Posts: 118
Joined: 16 Jun 2009, 07:28

Having trouble with compound versioning...

Post by Pete » 12 Sep 2013, 06:09

Hi there,

I have a bunch of objects in my scene with the same compound and I'd like to make it so if I adjust that compound and re-export it, I can have those changes applied to the compounds in the scene.
I've read through the Versioning section of the manual but I'm still getting it wrong I think because I can't manage to get it working...

Is this possible?
Thanks
Pete

User avatar
Hirazi Blue
Administrator
Posts: 5113
Joined: 04 Jun 2009, 10:15

Re: Having trouble with compound versioning...

Post by Hirazi Blue » 12 Sep 2013, 09:38

You will have to resort to the "Compound Version Manager" for that, I think
(which is my least favorite part of "Code Less, Create More" experience).
And if you already have, which is likely, could you perhaps describe the steps you took?
;)
Stay safe, sane & healthy!