New or not so new Softimage TD Python Training

News concerning 3D DCC business
User avatar
ojo3D
Posts: 105
Joined: 26 Mar 2013, 13:17
Location: SP / Brazil

New or not so new Softimage TD Python Training

Post by ojo3D » 10 Sep 2013, 10:55

http://tod.cgsociety.org/index.php/home ... ith_python


Since I never saw this posted here. It's open to registration.

Bullit
Moderator
Posts: 2621
Joined: 24 May 2012, 07:44

Re: New or not so new Softimage TD Python Training

Post by Bullit » 10 Sep 2013, 13:02

Is it old? it is called XSI not Softimage.

EricTRocks
Moderator
Posts: 754
Joined: 25 Nov 2009, 00:41

Re: New or not so new Softimage TD Python Training

Post by EricTRocks » 10 Sep 2013, 13:12

It's older but very solid stuff. I always recommend people to get it if they are interested in being a Softimage TD. I took the workshop with Raf and you can't beat the value.
Eric Thivierge
Lead Kraken Developer, Fabric Engine
http://fabric-engine.github.io/Kraken