Path constraint - effect is lost every time I restart XSI?

Discussions regarding modelling with SOFTIMAGE©
wannabeArtist
Posts: 98
Joined: 10 Jun 2009, 06:34
Location: Finland

Path constraint - effect is lost every time I restart XSI?

Post by wannabeArtist » 15 Dec 2009, 16:29

Hello,

I seem to have a little problem with path constraint. I'm trying to use it to place series of objects so that they follow a certain curve - and it works great. Until I close the scene!

For some reason the objects stay on their constrained positions only as long as the scene is open and no matter how I try to freeze them they are literally all over the scene the next time I open the scene file.

I create the objects using duplicate multiple and the I use PathCns with the L(100) Path %age to lay them on the curve - am I just missing something here?

Thanks!

User avatar
dance
Posts: 28
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 04:36
Skype: barry.b.smith

Re: Path constraint - effect is lost every time I restart XSI?

Post by dance » 02 Jan 2010, 09:38

Do you have any screen shoots so we can see what it is you are doing?