Stick to object compound broken in 2013 up to 2014 SP2

Discussions about SOFTIMAGEs© Interactive Creative Environment©
Lord Futzi Voldemort
Posts: 440
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 12:01

Stick to object compound broken in 2013 up to 2014 SP2

Post by Lord Futzi Voldemort » 04 Aug 2013, 10:30

If I drag the stick to object node in an ICE tree, I get a message, that the local to global and the global to local nodes are missing. Inside the compound, most nodes are disconnected.
Is this compound obsolete? If yes. why is it still there? If not, why wasn't it fixed?
Any ideas?
I'm now part of an endangered species...

User avatar
xsisupport
Posts: 713
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
Location: Montreal Canada

Re: Stick to object compound broken in 2013 up to 2014 SP2

Post by xsisupport » 04 Aug 2013, 11:35

Where do I find "Stick to Object" ?
// Steve Blair
// "You're not a runner, you're just a guy who runs" -- my wife
//
// My Blogs: Arnold | Softimage

Lord Futzi Voldemort
Posts: 440
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 12:01

Re: Stick to object compound broken in 2013 up to 2014 SP2

Post by Lord Futzi Voldemort » 04 Aug 2013, 13:28

Ahh, well, this question is the first clue ;-) Thanks, steve, for asking it. I was assuming it is a part of the factory compounds. It isn't. I actually have it in my workgroup. It must be part of a collection of compounds I found on rray.de once, don't know which.

Now i still miss the "local to global" and the "global to local" nodes. Do you know if those have once been part of the factory nodes?
I'm now part of an endangered species...

User avatar
xsisupport
Posts: 713
Joined: 09 Jun 2009, 09:02
Location: Montreal Canada

Re: Stick to object compound broken in 2013 up to 2014 SP2

Post by xsisupport » 04 Aug 2013, 15:57

Lord Futzi Voldemort wrote:Ahh, well, this question is the first clue ;-) Thanks, steve, for asking it. I was assuming it is a part of the factory compounds. It isn't. I actually have it in my workgroup. It must be part of a collection of compounds I found on rray.de once, don't know which.

Now i still miss the "local to global" and the "global to local" nodes. Do you know if those have once been part of the factory nodes?
Nope, I don't think those were ever factory nodes.
// Steve Blair
// "You're not a runner, you're just a guy who runs" -- my wife
//
// My Blogs: Arnold | Softimage

Lord Futzi Voldemort
Posts: 440
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 12:01

Re: Stick to object compound broken in 2013 up to 2014 SP2

Post by Lord Futzi Voldemort » 04 Aug 2013, 16:16

xsisupport wrote:
Lord Futzi Voldemort wrote:Ahh, well, this question is the first clue ;-) Thanks, steve, for asking it. I was assuming it is a part of the factory compounds. It isn't. I actually have it in my workgroup. It must be part of a collection of compounds I found on rray.de once, don't know which.

Now i still miss the "local to global" and the "global to local" nodes. Do you know if those have once been part of the factory nodes?
Nope, I don't think those were ever factory nodes.
Ok, thank you anyway. You were helpful as always.
I'm now part of an endangered species...